[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2015

Pranav Goswami pranavgeekme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:59:24 CET 2015

HI all,s
I am Pranav Goswami pursuing Bachelor in Technology in Computer Science and
Engineering  at Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal
(NIT-Bhopal) <http://manit.ac.in>.
This summer i wish to contribute to php , i have previously been involved
with debian projects and have been an active contributor there .
Form where should i start  .

Thanks

Pranav Goswami