[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2015_ tina

tinawang19850451 at gmail.com tinawang19850451 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:07:06 CET 2015

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your reply. I will dig myself into PMA.

I am quite interested at the idea "Codebase Improvements: OOP and refactoring". I have some programming skill about OOP programming.

I have folk code for git. In the coming days, I try to:
1. come out first version of GSOC application and send to you for review.
2.  begin to read and understand the OOP principle on PMA (according to the guide, such as libraries/Table.class.php, TableSearch.class.php )
     and try to send some pull requests about OOP refactoring.
3. if possible, I try to fix bugs list on (http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/ )

thanks,

tinawang