[Phpmyadmin-devel] [BUG] (mainly cosmetic)

Arindam Padhy b113007 at iiit-bh.ac.in
Mon Jan 26 11:57:38 CET 2015

sir
i have  a query to make.
i am preparing for gsoc this summer and would be most probably working on
the idea by php myadmin that is regarding user interface improvements.
therefore sir iw ould like you to guide me further.
I have studied php 2 months before  and i am confident enough that i would
be able to work on this idea.

yours respectively
Arindam Padhy