[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unused HTML return

Nisarg Jhaveri nisargjhaveri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:12:47 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 1:37 AM, Hugues Peccatte <hugues.peccatte at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> @Nisarg, since commit 3fcd07ac19b1a047d159794750d6cf0350f1f3a2, in
> libraries/config/FormDisplay.class.php:425, a HTML return is unused.
> Before, the return was echoed. But now it is lost.
> Can you have a look about this please?
>
> Thanks,
>
> H.

Hi,

The commit you mentioned was in continuation with
431847b39ea32cbd20a7e58117df5029540f0e3c. I believe that the HTML is
returned properly. The returned HTML from
`FormDisplay->_displayFieldInput()` is finally used in
`FormDisplay->getDisplay()` which is used at several places.

I hope I understood your concern correctly. Is there some place where it is
not showing correctly or something?

--
Nisarg Jhaveri
નિસર્ગ ઝવેરી