[phpMyAdmin Developers] phpMyAdmin - updated on AB-Downloads.com

AB-Downloads.com updates at ab-downloads.com
Fri Jul 24 20:42:16 CEST 2015

Hello phpMyAdmin contributors,

your software "phpMyAdmin" has been updated due to a change in your PAD file. Please check, if all data has been caught correctly:
http://www.ab-downloads.com/english/windows/details-2-15-150822-phpMyAdmin%20contributors-phpMyAdmin.htm

Download count until now: 220
User rating until now: no rating yet

An overview about all listed products of your company you can find here:
http://www.ab-downloads.com/english/windows/company---phpMyAdmin%20contributors.htm

We would be happy about setting a backlink to AB-Downloads.com. Just a text link or use one of our buttons:
http://www.ab-downloads.com/english/Partner%20pages/Logos/

Best regards

    Andreas Breitschopp

E-mail: developers at phpmyadmin.net

Andreas Breitschopp - Softwareentwicklung und -vertrieb
Leopoldstraße 101, D-80802 München; E-Mail: a-breitschopp at ab-tools.com
Tel.: +49 89 38898588, Fax: +49 89 38898589
http://www.ab-tools.com, http://www.ab-downloads.com, http://www.ab-soft.de