[Phpmyadmin-devel] New parser integration

Dan Ungureanu udan1107 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:06:55 CEST 2015

Hello Marc,

Sorry for my late response, for some reason it got into spam.

Yes, it will be a part of the phpMyAdmin repository. I actually started
working on it and refactored pieces of code related to phpMyAdmin. I
decided to use the autoloader in Composer, but I edited it a little bit. I
still have have some doubts about the tests, because my tests also include
a bootstrap file and I'd prefer to avoid editing the bootstrap that
phpMyAdmin uses now, but I will probably just merge the two bootstraps. I
will push my changes to my fork soon.