[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding GSoC 2015

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:30:10 CET 2015

Hi all,

I am looking to participate in GSoC 2015 with the PMA project. I have been
looking around for bugs and feature requests and have fixed and implemented
a few of them.

Having being a phpMyAdmin user for last few years now, I have always
enjoyed using its varied features and now having implemented some small
features myself, have enjoyed implementing new features for the users as
well.

I went through the GSoC 2015 ideas list and the User interface improvements
<https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2015_Ideas_List#User_interface_improvements>
idea and the Feature Request project enhancement
<https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2015_Ideas_List#Feature_request_project_enhancements>
idea seemed interesting to me. I have been looking into the listed
requests' histories and have been looking into the code-base for similar
features. I will be thinking of an approach for how each, I think, should
be implemented and would be including a part of that in my proposal.

Any inputs/ suggestions regarding any specific feature requests/ any other
suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks,

--

*Regards,Deven G. Bansod*