[Phpmyadmin-devel] Contribution to Phpmyadmin community

Lalith Rallabhandi lalithr95 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:37:20 CET 2015

Hi ,

      I am Lalith , 3rd year computer science undergraduate student .
I am good at Php and Mysql . So I would like to contribute to phpmyadmin
community .

Also I would like to participate in Google Summer of code for your
organization .
I went to the rules of *Phpmyadmin GSOC 2015* and it is mandatory to fix
atleast one bug (or) implement a new feature .

I am ready to work on . Also I have a couple of ideas . If some one would
guide me (or) assign me a bug or task for implementing a new feature so
that I can work on and contribute to community . I am sure that I would
give my 100 % best for contribution

IRC ID : Lalithr95

Thanks for your time.
Regards