[Phpmyadmin-devel] Query regarding RFE #1559

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:41:14 CET 2015

Hi all,

I am going through the code-base trying to understand how things work
inside, looking out for bugs and feature requests and also have been
working towards my GSoC project proposal.

And I needed slight help. The user interface improvements project on the
idea page mentions RFE #1559
<https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1551/>. Now, the
ticket mentions that it would be good to integrate the SQL debugging with
the recently added console feature. I am acquainted with both these
features independently and am unable to understand what 'to integrate'
these features means here.

Does this mean that the debug output should be included inside the console
window ? or something else altogether ?

Can someone please help me understand the ticket better and correct me if I
am going wrong?

--

*Regards,Deven G. Bansod*
* <f2012316 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in>*