[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2015

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Mar 10 20:00:28 CET 2015

Harish a écrit :
> Hello,
>      I am a GSoC aspirant. I have been using phpMyAdmin for many years and
> I am interested in the User Interface Improvements in your Ideas list. I
> didn't understand the page related settings well. It is mentioned that we
> need to reach a setting related to feature quickly like showing a subset of
> settings. Is this through a search field or anything else. I didn't get it.
> Can you give me an example Waiting for your response

The goal is to avoid going back to the general Settings page when the
user just wants to change one or a few settings related to some page.

For example, some of the "Settings > Main panel > Browse mode" choices
should be available directly when browsing a table.

To understand this, you have to set up user preferences via the
phpMyAdmin configuration storage. Read the docs.

--
Marc Delisle (phpMyAdmin)