[Phpmyadmin-devel] Lock page navigation and dropdowns

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:23:53 CET 2015

Hi Marc,

I think we should implement it for the drop-downs as well. I personally may
have experienced such an incident one-two times while administering a
database.

But don't you think it might cause an unnecessary prompt every time I may
have made just a slight change on the page.

Can we add a setting to turn it off for other inputs like drop-downs, if
its bugging the users too much ?

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Hugues Peccatte <hugues.peccatte at gmail.com
> wrote:

>> Hi devs,
>> as a follow-up to the last team meeting, regarding [0], should we lock
>> the page when a dropdown has been modified on table Structure?
>>
>> Let's say I asked to create a table with 10 columns and took some time
>> to set all columns types, default values, index info, browser
>> transformation, etc via dropdowns, and then I click away: I am sorry to
>> lose these changes without a warning.
>>
>> [0] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1609/
>>
>> --
>> Marc Delisle (phpMyAdmin)
>>

> Hi,
>
> I think that we should implement it on table structure page.
>
> Hugues.

> sponsored
> all

*Regards,Deven G. Bansod*