[Phpmyadmin-devel] Updating metro theme for PMA v4.4

Kushagra Pandey kushagra4296 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:57:34 CET 2015

No, I haven't made any theme for phpmyadmin, but I have made Metro UI
themes for other projects. As I have experience in metro (flat) design, I
just wanted to contribute to the metro theme of phpmyadmin. Sorry for the
confusion. So let me know if there is some part of the theme that needs to
be worked upon and so, and I'd contribute on that.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Madhura Jayaratne <madhura.cj at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Kushagra Pandey <kushagra4296 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Madhura,
>>
>> I have worked on Metro theme and developed a few projects on Metro theme
>> from scratch. I would like to contribute to this. Please let me know on
>> which part I can contribute to this metro theme.
>>
>> What do you mean "developed a few projects on Metro theme"? You mean
> you've developed a new theme based on metro?
> If that is the case please submit it at
> http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/themes/
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards,