[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding first patch after application deadline and making proposal

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:26:14 CET 2015

On 16 March 2015 at 21:42, Tapan Halani <tapanhalani231 at gmail.com> wrote:

> According to phpmyadmin applicant guide for GSOC 2015, all applicants must
> submit at least one working patch by 3 April 2015. Is this patch meant to
> contain any implementation of our proposed ideas in our project proposals?
> If so, is it necessary to at-least have some implementation of all the
> ideas that have been submitted in proposal?
>
> You can of course continue contributing in general even after submitting
your proposal but do not submit patches which include implementation of the
GSoC tasks before the coding period begins on May 25th, and that is of
course after you are accepted as a student for GSoC.

> Also, I am trying to create a new account in phpmyadmin.net to add my
> proposal on site. But I cannot create a new account, as everytime I do so ,
> I get redirected to error page containing
>
> Proposals to organizations are to be submitted at the Google melange
website: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
You can login using your Google account. Also, have a look at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page#4._How_does_a_student_apply

--
Atul Pratap Singh
http://blog.atulsisodia.in/