[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding project proposal

Tapan Halani tapanhalani231 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:41:28 CET 2015

I have added all the 5 tasks in the idea "user interface improvements" in
my proposal. I saw last few year's proposals , containing 10-12 tasks for
UI- improvements. But, right now I cannot think of any other ideas to be
implemented in this domain . Is it sufficient ( in order of time) to
include these 5 tasks in my proposal for the whole coding period of GSOC
2015? Or is it advisable to come uup with other tasks too.?