[Phpmyadmin-devel] Intorduction

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:17:25 CET 2015

> On Mar 25, 2015, at 11:20 PM, Sukhdeep Singh <sukhtaaj at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone!
>
> I am Sukhdeep Singh, an undergrad student with Major as Computer
> Science & Engineering. I have been very much interested in open source
> software development from the previous years. This interest has got me
> to phpMyAdmin.
>
> No Doubt, phpMyAdmin is the most used mysql interface for each level
> of developers. I have started using it from the beginning of my
> course.
>
> Now I wish to contribute to it as a developer. I have working
> experience in php, mysql, html, sql, javascript and can do my best to
> complete the work.

We always welcome code contributions, even aside from GSoC. This happens to be quite a busy time due to GSoC but if you wish to contribute aside from that, there are many ways to get involved.

> Also I got to know about GSoC lately, But they say its too late.

I'm pretty sure "they" are in error; see the schedule at https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015 which seems to say the application deadline is 27 Mar at 1900 UTC.

Regards