[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding selection review

Aayush Anand aayushism12 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 18:49:47 CEST 2015

Dear Mentors,
Results of GSOC '15 is already out. Congratulations to all those selected.
I just have one request, it will be great if you mentors can give me a
review on my work/proposal/any other aspect, may be where I lacked behind.
Your overall comments can be much fruitful for me (from learning point of
view) rather than just one no by Google Melange.
I know you all will be having lack of time, but your review might show me
correct direction for improvement.
Also, please inform me if you have any open project outside GSOC on which I
can work this summer.

--
Thanks & Regards
Aayush Anand