[Phpmyadmin-devel] Introduction to myself as GSoC student

Dan Ungureanu udan1107 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 22:27:17 CEST 2015

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Nisarg Jhaveri <nisargjhaveri at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in GSoC with
> phpMyAdmin. Also, congratulations to Smita, Dan, Zhang and Deven.
>
> My project title is "Page-related settings and other user interface
> improvements". You can find my proposal [here][0].
>
> You can find something more about me [here][1].
>
> Looking forward to a great summer :D
>
> [0]: http://nisargjhaveri.me/gsoc15/proposal.html
> [1]: http://nisargjhaveri.me/
>
> --
> Nisarg Jhaveri
> નિસર્ગ ઝવેરી

Hello Nisarg,

Congratulations for your admission into Google Summer of Code. I really
hope that you will have an amazing summer and you'll successfully complete
everything you proposed for the summer.

I see that one task of your project is to implement RFE #1603 Export:
per-table structure/data. I implemented this feature a while back in this
commit [1]. I know it is far from being done and some things could have
been done better, but I hope it is going to come in handy and help you a
little.

Have a nice day,
Dan Ungureanu

[1]