[Phpmyadmin-devel] Suggestions for UI for page-related settings

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun May 10 23:09:18 CEST 2015

Le 2015-05-10 13:13, Nisarg Jhaveri a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm starting my GSoC work from this week (will take a break afterwards).
> As you may know, I am implementing page-related settings (rfe#1559) as
> part of my GSoC project.
>
> For page-related settings, I'll be implementing UI base in the first
> week. But I don't have clear idea about how exactly should it look. How
> should be the whole user experience.
>
> Any ideas, suggestion will be really helpful. :)
>
> Thanks.

I suggest that each page that permits to reach its page-related settings
should show the same icon. Clicking on this icon would open a jQuery
dialog, like what is done when, for example, you create an index.

For an icon applicable to the pmahomme theme, I suggest "cog" taken from
http://famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/previews/index_abc.png. I think we
haven't used this one yet.

--
Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin