[Phpmyadmin-devel] Drizzle and PMA_MYSQL_INT_VERSION 20120130

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:09:40 CEST 2015

I'm curious about this line:

if (PMA_MYSQL_INT_VERSION >= 20120130)

from libraries/Types.class.php [0], initially added with this commit [1].

That version number doesn't make sense to me. This code snippet deals
with Drizzle, which apparently [2] had versions like this at one point,
but I'm not sure whether those are production releases or development
versions. Regardless, they use more standard version numbers now, such
as 7.1. I wonder if this code should be updated.

Any thoughts about this?

0 -
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/blob/3ada00030f7b1f045422a4e80a1fd84ea5c42728/libraries/Types.class.php#L1027

1 - d3b1b9f9a2776748dbfe0dd57c77e5ee1b0455fc Support for Drizzle IPV6
column type in Fremont Added SCHEMA function (synonym for DATABASE)

2 - https://www.google.com/search?q=drizzle%2020120130&gws_rd=ssl