[phpMyAdmin Developers] Important information about phpMyAdmin

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 16:16:36 CET 2015

Hello Daniel,

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Daniel <daniel_palmas at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Following the Orientation to Deven Bansod colleague I forward this message
> to the Community.
>
> My name is Daniel,  I'm making a presentation to talk about this great
> and important phpMyAdmin project. For my presentation has a better
> contribution need some information about:
> - How many people actually contribute to the development of phpMyAdmin
> code?

https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/graphs/contributors should give
you some idea.
But these also include commits for translations via Weblate.​

> - How many people contribuiem with bug fixes and how many bugs have been
> accepted for correction?​

- How many people report error today, those errors which were accepted ?
> This information is important for me to know what level of detail problems
> users are reporting.

https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues?q=label%3Abug+is%3Aclosed​
can be a
good starting place for you to search.

You can get try better filters to get exactly what you want.
Ref: https://help.github.com/articles/searching-issues
​

Regards,
Deven Bansod