[phpMyAdmin Developers] Theme Creator for phpMyAdmin

luis_aurelio96 luis_aurelio96 at live.com
Wed Feb 17 22:02:54 CET 2016

Dear programmers,

I am Luis, i am student of Computer Science.

I think to implement now (before GSoC) the creator of themes for phpMyAdmin.

I noticed that there are three basic themes for the program (original, pmaHome and Metro).

I think to implement a module in which the user chooses the basic theme and sets the colors of the panels, tables and text.

Then the person could save the theme and share, and even a button to reverse the changes.

Then I ask their opinions to improve my proposal.

Best regards,

Luís Aurélio Casoni
Student of Computer Science,  UNIGRAN, Dourados - MS, Brazil.
Enviado do tablet Samsung