[phpMyAdmin Developers] Upcoming releases

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Feb 19 13:35:26 CET 2016

Hi

Dne 19.2.2016 v 13:27 Isaac Bennetch napsal(a):
> As a reminder, we're expecting the release of 4.5.5 in a few days, so if
> there are any last-minute fixes this is a good time to finish them.

Issues for 4.5.5 milestone:

https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A4.5.5

That lists only your documentation issue ;-). I can work on that if you
don't have time to update the docs on the topic...

> I think it will be good to release another prerelease version of 4.6.0
> as well, though I'm uncertain whether I want to call it "beta" or "rc1"
> (I'm leaning towards rc1), which I may do at the same time (probably as
> two different announcements, though). I feel 4.6.0-alpha1 went quite
> well and I'm eager for the official 4.6.0 release.

Given that we wanted to release 4.6.0 in month from 4.5.5 (do I recall
correctly?), I thinks rc1 is good name. We can do rc2 in between if
enough bug fixes accumulate.