[phpMyAdmin Developers] Google Summer of Code

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 22:02:48 CET 2016

Hello developers and student hopefuls,

Unfortunately Google has decided to not accept us to the GSoC program
this year. We are disappointed, of course, and we are proud of the many
great contributions we've received from our past GSoC contributors (not
to mention the great team members that have come through the program).

Of course we wish great success to all the students who will be
participating with other projects and hope some of you will continue
your interest in the phpyAdmin project.

Regards,
Isaac