[phpMyAdmin Developers] Introducing myself in phpMyAdmin developer mailing list

Alan Aipe alanaipe101 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 06:10:20 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

My name is Alan Aipe. I'm currently in the sophomore year doing bachelor's
degree in Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of
Technology. phpMyAdmin has raised a level of interest in me and has become
impetus to my deep passion towards open source development. I would like to
contribute to this incredible tool. I would also like to pursue a project
in GSoC 2016. I have found a project that interests me in the GSoC '16 wiki
page as well.

I would like to request current developers in the team to guide me in that
respect and suggesting some entry level bugs to fix. Thanking you all in
advance.

Regards,
Alan Aipe