[phpMyAdmin Developers] Selt Introduction.

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Jan 17 19:27:44 CET 2016

Le 2016-01-17 08:37, Cynthia Tekwe a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am Cindy from Cameroon and I wish to participate in GSoC 2016 with
> Phpmyadmin to work on the mobile responsive version of the app.
>
> I have forked and cloned the github repo and I am
>  trying some operations and one caught my attention.
>
> When I select a Database and type DESC <database.table_name> in the
> Console, I always get this error which says :

According to http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/describe.html I'm
not sure that DESC is allowed as an abbreviation for DESCRIBE. I know
that the mysql CLI accepts it but it does not mean that the syntax is
correct.

Anyway I submitted https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/11867.

--
Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin