[phpMyAdmin Developers] Getting a PHPUnit_Extensions_Selenium2TestCase not found issue

Sebastian Mendel info at sebastianmendel.de
Fri Jan 29 09:33:45 CET 2016

Did you try installing phpunit/phpunit-selenium?

https://phpunit.de/manual/3.7/en/selenium.html

The PHPUnit_Selenium package is included in the PHAR distribution of
PHPUnit. It can be installed via Composer by adding the following
"require-dev" dependency:

"phpunit/phpunit-selenium": ">=1.2"

Lakmal padmakumara <rclakmal at gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 29. Jan. 2016 um
02:37 Uhr: