[phpMyAdmin Developers] Requesting to join with phpMyAdmin project

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:48:13 CEST 2016

On 7/6/16 5:29 PM, Subhani Munasinghe wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am a beginner to open sources projects. So I really don't know how
> to pick a bug.
>   Can you please help me to pick a bug. It'll be a big help for me.

Most of the easier bugs have the "newbie" tag[1], so that might be a
good place to start. Another (non-coding) related way to help is to
attempt to reproduce some of the reported bugs in the tracker.
Occasionally, there are user reports that are difficult to track down
and it can help to have an extra confirmation about whether it's a
general PHP bug, a configuration problem or a phpMyAdmin bug. Those are
not usually obvious at first look, but right now I see these:
* https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12367
* https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12366
* https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12364

Hope that helps a bit,