[phpMyAdmin Developers] Wiki

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Jul 26 14:33:38 CEST 2016

Hi

I know we're really slow in doing changes with the wiki, but most of the
team is overloaded with handling security reports and there is no time
for something else.

Dne 8.6.2016 v 13:33 Michal Čihař napsal(a):
> Current status:
>
> * wiki.phpmyadmin.net is currently read only due to excessive vandalism
> which was hard to block

I've changed it to redirect to GitHub wiki for now due to outdated
MediaWiki being used by some script kiddies (without success, but I
don't want to keep it open).

This is still not final decision about wiki engine, it's just temporary
resolution of problems we're facing.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/