[phpMyAdmin Developers] [REQUEST] Remove chunks from profiling pie-chart

Alec Teal a.teal at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 02:39:14 CEST 2016

Hello again,

Sorry for the double post and not using your bug tracker, I'm not on
GitHub and don't know the markup, I really hope no one minds.

When profiling does work (see previous email) quite often the pie-chart
can be dominated by one very large chunk (usually "sending data"), it'd
be great if you could "uncheck" rows from the summary table (or even the
raw table) and then remove them from the summary contributions or the
pie chart.

Alec