[phpMyAdmin Developers] DCO for motranslator and sql-parser

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Sun Mar 20 07:52:57 CET 2016

Hi

Dne 20.3.2016 v 02:19 Isaac Bennetch napsal(a):
> We probably should add the DCO to these two sub-projects (motranslator
> and sql-parser) and require the same contribution guidelines (by which I
> mean signed off by a real name), do you agree?
>
> I can add those files and document those steps if no one disagrees.

I don't think it's strongly needed in these cases - the main motivation
for phpMyAdmin was to allow future relicensing from GPM 2 only to GPL 2
or later - existing code is GPL 2 and we wanted all new contributions to
be GPL 2 or later. Both libraries are GPL 2 or later from beginning.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/