[phpMyAdmin Developers] "Weird table size" reported in 4.6.1

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:42:31 CEST 2016

Hi, over at Stack Overflow a user has a strange table size reported
(2.1,000,000,000,000,000,888 KiB; after running REPAIR one other table's
similar problem was fixed). This seems odd, our rounding of this number
should not produce such a strange number. Has anyone seen anything
similar to this? One table affected for one user doesn't make a very
good bug report, but if there's a shortcoming we of course want to try
to fix it. Any thoughts?