[phpMyAdmin Developers] JavaScript error bar no longer pops up the error text??

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 17:43:41 CEST 2017

Hi,

Every now and then, an error occurs where the red/pink message pops up
at the bottom of the screen. It used to be that I could press the
details button and copy the error for including in an issue. Recently,
clicking that button has had no effect. It's not clear to me whether
that's because the error that occurred broke the error handler or
because something has changed in phpMyAdmin to break this
functionality.

My configuration setting is the default, $cfg['SendErrorReports'] = 'ask';

Has anyone else seem this behavior lately?