[phpMyAdmin Developers] Daylight Savings time change for meeting

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 17:47:13 CET 2017

As most of us are affected by the switch to and from Daylight Savings
Time, it affects the time of the monthly IRC meeting. For me, the new
time now (standard time) is somewhat less convenient but still very
reasonable. If I recall correctly, we picked a time based on UTC to
make the time zone math easy, not to avoid DST changes.

How does the time change affect the rest of you? Does it matter at
all? This isn't something I'm picky about but know that in the past
the meetings have been scheduled during various team member's lunch
breaks and other short interruptions to the day, in which case the
time change may be more difficult. I'm just looking for opinions about
this.