[phpMyAdmin Developers] Daylight Savings time change for meeting

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:52:14 CET 2017

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:17 PM, Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com> wrote:
> As most of us are affected by the switch to and from Daylight Savings
> Time, it affects the time of the monthly IRC meeting. For me, the new
> time now (standard time) is somewhat less convenient but still very
> reasonable. If I recall correctly, we picked a time based on UTC to
> make the time zone math easy, not to avoid DST changes.
>
> How does the time change affect the rest of you? Does it matter at
> all? This isn't something I'm picky about but know that in the past
> the meetings have been scheduled during various team member's lunch
> breaks and other short interruptions to the day, in which case the
> time change may be more difficult. I'm just looking for opinions about
> this.

I could not get to this month's meeting both due to forgetting the
switch as well as some other commitments that had turned up. I would
actually prefer the current time as it allows me to travel back from
the office and join the meeting.
But I'm open to a change if we opt for it.

Thanks!

Regards,
Deven Bansod