[phpMyAdmin Developers] phpmyadmin new version

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Jan 6 17:05:28 CET 2017

Hello

Don't get me wrong, but we really can not release patch release for
every bug we fix. We do that only for things like data corruption or
bugs affecting many users.

You're talking about https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12
786 which was reported by you and nobody else did complain about that
issue...

On the other side, there are currently 46 issues fixed for 4.6.6, many
of them being more important and affecting more users:

https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/milestone/228?closed=1

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/