[phpMyAdmin Developers] phpMyAdmin 4.6.6, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199 are released
bennetch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:32:09 CET 2017
The phpMyAdmin project is pleased to announce the release of
phpMyAdmin versions 4.6.6 (including bug and security fixes), 188.8.131.52
(security fixes), and 184.108.40.206 (security fixes). We recommend all
users update their phpMyAdmin installations.
There have been changes in the behavior since previous version:
* Changed the suggested text in the query window for delete queries to
avoid accidental data loss
* Re-introduce a page which shows the output of phpinfo()
Aside from the changes and security improvements, many bugs have been
* Parsing of SQL queries with the BINARY function
* Syntax error when adding or changing TIMESTAMP columns with default
value as NULL
* Broken "Edit" and "Export" links in the Routines tab
* Creating a new user on older MariaDB servers
* Format button in the SQL tab broken
* Fixes for PHP 7.1
* Problems with MySQL servers running with `lower_case_names=2`
* Fixes for several PHP notices/warnings being shown
Please note that, as previously announced, the 4.4 branch is no longer
supported. This security release is planned as the final 4.4 release.
See the 220.127.116.11 release notes for more information.
As always, downloads and release notes are available at
For more information, please see
The phpMyAdmin team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Developers