[phpMyAdmin Developers] Github pull request edit target branch

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 23:15:30 CEST 2017

One thing I just noticed that GitHub added at some point is the
ability to change which branch a pull request is targeting. In the
past, if someone contributes a pull request but we prefer to target a
different branch, it was a pain to adjust it. Now, it's a simple
matter of using the Edit button at the top (as if one were about to
edit the title). I presume that GitHub project administrators and the
submitter can both easily do this.

It's a small thing that's pretty handy.