[phpMyAdmin Developers] longtext datatype request error

florent larose florent.larose at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:38:35 CEST 2017

I have  a website project to develop for my company.
I actually think about using PHP/ MySQL for that purpose.
One of my difficulties concern phpmyadmin and is the following :
I need to save a record with a datatype < LONGTEXT > or < MEDIUM
TEXT > (in fact the textarea must content until 2.000.000 caracters). When
I test to register I obtain a pinky messagebox from mysql server saying that it is gone away...
And no record has been done.
So how can I use those two datatypes for longtext records ?
And is there a configuration to define for the mysql server for such requests ?

Thanks for your help.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3016B.88D2A130]