[phpMyAdmin Developers] Slack channel for phpmyadmin

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:50:37 CET 2017

The slack is more better for team discussions then IRC/mailing list. For
the starting phase we can take gsoc and prefer to make gsoc conversions
there. Then the phpmyadmin team can see the results and if most of the
people agree then we can move to slack. Here are the links which tells the
slack features and why it is better over IRC.
https://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/03/24/slack-is-quietly-unintentionally-killing-irc/#.tnw_iDkdSVCS
https://slack.com/is

Thanks,

Manish Bisht