[phpMyAdmin Developers] Roadmap to 4.7.0

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Mar 2 15:19:43 CET 2017

Hi

Isaac Bennetch píše v St 01. 03. 2017 v 11:49 -0500:
> We're less than a month away from the scheduled release of 4.7.0.
>
> I believe in the past, we've made an announcement to translators
> encouraging them to get their translations included, but we seem to
> have
> missed this announcement for 4.6.

I think I've posted this on Twitter, but announcement on our website is
probably good idea as well.

> There aren't many remaining issues that are specifically tagged as
> blocking 4.7.0 [1], but there are plenty of recent open issues which
> probably affect 4.7.0 [2]. If you see something that should block
> 4.7.0,
> please add the milestone.

I try to do so (and fix the issues), I don't see any blockers right
now. I wonder if releasing one more beta in between would help as there
were quite a lot of issues fixed since first beta...

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/