[phpMyAdmin Developers] Requesting some clarifications

Raghuram Vadapalli raghuram.vadapalli at research.iiit.ac.in
Fri Mar 3 13:10:25 CET 2017

Hi,

I have gone through the list of enhancements for the project 'Enhancements
collection A' and past conversation on them. I am able to understand most
of the requirements. There are few things I didn't understand as of now:
Google authenticator: Right now, PMA can be used on a local network.
Two-factor authentication would force internet access. Are we considering
it.
Facilitate drag and drop: Are we adding this only for purpose of tables
which are split because of factors like limits of DB engines. Because, a
column of one table may not be of same size as column of other table.
I find there is no issue created for 'New UI for Multi-table query
generator'. Is it okay if I create one.

Regards,
Raghuram