[phpMyAdmin Developers] Fon E. Noel-Potential GSoCer

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 04:24:51 CET 2017

Hello Noel,

On 3/7/17 6:49 PM, Fon Noel wrote:
> Hello I am called Noel, I am a computer enginering student at the
> university of Buea Cameroon. Am happy to join the phpMyAdmin development
> group. I would like to contribute continuesly to the project.
> Thanks #phpMyAdmin Devs

It seems your interest is related to Google Summer of Code, and our GSoC
landing page at https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_home
has most of the relevant information, in particular you're probably most
going to be interested in the applicant guide and ideas list. If I've
misunderstood and you are just interested in contributing in general,
then you can take a look at https://www.phpmyadmin.net/contribute/ and
see if anything appeals to you.

In either case, the issue tracker at Github is a great place to start
looking for some simple fix that interests you. Many of the smaller
tasks are tagged with "newbie" to help with this process.

Regards,
Isaac