[phpMyAdmin Developers] (no subject)

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 13:47:54 CET 2017

Hello Sudharshan,

On 3/10/17 1:34 PM, Sudharshan Thirumalai wrote:
> Hello,
>         Hi everyone , I'm Sudharshan from India. I've been working with
> PHP, Laravel in particular, for a few large scale projects.
> I would like to contribute to phpmyadmin. It'd be helpful if someone can
> assign me an issue and point to the part in the codebase
> relevant to the issue.

The issue tracker is available at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/ - in particular, you
might be particularly interested in the issues tagged 'newbie'.

If you're interested in Google Summer of Code, then you'll probably also
want to refer to our GSoC landing page at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_home and especially
the top link there for the applicant guide.

> I also have this idea of rewriting the code in Laravel. Would love to
> hear your suggestions on this idea.

I'm not very familiar with Larvel, actually. Do you think that's
practical? What benefits would that bring to development and/or end users?