[phpMyAdmin Developers] Dealing with Trailing white spaces

VISHAL PANDEY vishpandey2012 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 17:32:23 CET 2017

If it's a problem with Trailing whitespaces only then you can add this
line "trim_trailing_white_space_on_save": true only in the User preferences.

Go to Preferences Tab -> Click on settings->In User preferences settings
add the above line.

So, whenever you will save your file the trailing spaces will automatically
be deleted.