[phpMyAdmin Developers] Question-Explanation of various repository branches.

Fon Noel fenn25.fn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 21:35:58 CET 2017

Hello everyone I was wondering if someone can help me explain the use of
all the branches on https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadin there are 7 of
them if I am not mistaken including master,  STABLE and the rest. How do I
leverage all these branches in order to improve my contribution to PMA. So
far I have been working only with the master branch. I read the
documentation on docs.phpmyadmin.net even so the developer information
there is limited. Maybe I will be able to update that in future. Cheers PMA
team!
Fon Noel.