[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSOC 2017 project New UI for Multi-table query generator

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:01:21 CET 2017

Hello Ravindu Perera,

The Google Summer of Code landing page at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_home has most of the
information you'll need, in particular the applicant guide will be
particularly useful for you at this time.

As far as any bug fix, the tracker is located at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues and most of the simple
issues are tagged "newbie" (although there are some that haven't yet been
tagged, so feel free to look through and pick from any unassigned issue).

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask here.

Isaac