[phpMyAdmin Developers] Question on continuation of issue #12349

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Mar 20 16:51:00 CET 2017

Hello

Fon Noel píše v Pá 17. 03. 2017 v 22:08 +0100:
> I am waiting for updates on issue https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmy
> admin/issues/12349 since am having some little doubts about the
> continuation of my proposed solution. I have commented my question on
> the issue tracker. And I am waiting for reply to continue. thanks!

It's perfectly expected that you won't get answer immediately. All we
have other duties as well and usually spend weekends with families
rather that following on issue tracker. If you would be waiting for
answer week or longer, then it's probably worth of sending reminder.

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/