[phpMyAdmin Developers] New template engine

Sebastian Mendel info at sebastianmendel.de
Wed Mar 22 12:41:15 CET 2017

Hi,

i like both, Smarty and Twig, and both are available through composer,
so i prefer switching to a template engine, but cannot favor one above the
other.

Probably i have slightly better feeling with Twig.

Maurício Meneghini Fauth <mauriciofauth at gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 21. März
2017 um 15:25 Uhr: