[phpMyAdmin Developers] submission for review.

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 04:15:07 CEST 2017

Hello Vivek Modi,

On 3/26/17 1:25 PM, vivek modi wrote:
> hey there,
>

> I have submitted my GSoC proposal for reviews. I know I am quite late
> but can any of you please spare some time, take a look at it and review
> it at the earliest.

Certainly you're not too late yet, as of course the deadline hasn't passed.

I generally review proposal submissions within 12 hours of the draft
submission and make comments if I have any questions or feedback. In
fact, I've looked over yours as well and will post some comments later.

Regards,
Isaac