[phpMyAdmin Developers] PMA selenium testsuite

Osaid Nasir osaid.nasir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:47:50 CEST 2017

Hi,
I was going through the selenium documentation and found out that
there are multiple selenium tools for testing and after going through
PMA code I figured that the test is written using selenium RC
I wanted to know whether I am right about this or not and which tool
has to be used for the GSOC project ? Is it selenium WebDriver or is
it selenium RC?
Personally I think webdriver should be used because according to their
documentation it is the "future direction of the project", although I
am not sure which binding should be used !

Thanks :D